Water Main / Rehabilitation Teams
As we enter into Scottish Waters next investment program SR21 Innovative Utilities (UK) are looking to increase our Water Main Laying Teams due to increased volumes of work with our clients on a Permanent basis. The Scottish Water SR21 program is over a 6 year period and we are looking for Water Main Laying Teams for immediate start, the works are based in the Scotland for ongoing water contracts and new contracts. These are planned programmed works and not reactive works like repair and maintenance (R&M).
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well- established company with a forward order book for years to come.
Our Key Applicant Criteria:
• Proven track record of experience
• High level of attention to detail
• Good knowledge of Health & Safety aspects on site
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work within a team and on own initiative
• Extensive experience working on water main installations including tie-ins
Applicants must be able to provide a CV as well as copies of tickets and certs to share with our client, Skills and Certification:
• EUSR Water Hygiene
• Cat & Genny
• Full UK Driving license
• Street works (desirable)
• Excavator/Digger (desirable)
We would be very interested in speaking with Candidates with the key skills set out above.
To apply, please call 07867956121 and email CV’s to [email protected]